So it’s 2008 and I really need to post on here more, especially now that I’m settled in my new home. Today I’m just going to post highlights of the move:
1) Monday night: We packed up the house and in record time it seemed. We had great help only interrupted by conversations.
2) Tuesday: We had a great breakfast, then we were on our way. The roads were clear, no snow/ice.
3) We arrived in Corry, visited my parents, aunts, gramma.
4) Wednesday: Got back on the road the next day because I had to be at an interview that Thursday.
5) We were met with a crew here and everything got unloaded in less time than it took to pack. The best part was when James stood on the U-haul and passed furniture through the window, including our couch and our “big fat crazy picture of New York!”
6 ) Thursday: I had my interview which I still have yet to hear back from, in spite of my phone messages. That night we had an “unpack the boxes” party.
7) We have partied every night since, which is exactly what Lydia said we would do once we got here.
8) I got to hear Nate preach. Excellent. I’m looking forward to next Lord’s Day for the Lord’s Supper and Brian’s cooking for the fellowship meal.
9) Mark came by and set up our network, that was great. Then we moved the Carrs in, you’ll have to read their blog for the details.
10) We have been granted excellent hospitality by the Eshelmans, Lannings, Birns, Bonners, and I hope I haven’t forgotten anybody.
11) Oh yeah, I got sick and gave it to everybody else. The End.